It’s always good to step back and reflect on what we are doing and how successful it is. Whether it is baking a cake, or what you and your mentee are achieving thanks to mentoring, it’s good to think about how you can have more impact and adapt for better results.
Questions for your mentee to answer (she may need some time to reflect on this). Make it clear that there are no ‘wrong answers’ and that you won’t be offended by anything she says!
- In what ways has mentoring helped you in your life?
- What skills/competencies have you acquired?
- How has mentoring impacted your academic performance?
- How has mentoring impacted your relationship with your family, friends and schoolmates?
- Which section/area did you like most and why?
Our Latest Posts:
- PROJECT GROW SAFEGUARDING
- WHAT IS SAFEGUARDING AND CHILD PROTECTION?
- SAFEGUARDING ISN’T A FOREIGN CONCEPT
- SAFEGUARDING POLICIES AND PROCEDURES PROTECT YOUTH WORKERS
- DEFINING SAFEGUARDING AND UNDERSTANDING ABUSE