When you run alone, you run fast. When you run together, you run far.Zambian Proverb
The great adventure of working with young women is that it never ends. As leaders in youth work, all of us have things to share to inspire each other in our work to empower young women as leaders.
We would love to hear from you. Maybe there is a story you would like to share with others, or you have a tip that others should hear so that we can all work towards ensuring that young women have the chance to be heard, lead, and shape our African continent for the better.
Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Latest Posts:
- PROJECT GROW SAFEGUARDING
- WHAT IS SAFEGUARDING AND CHILD PROTECTION?
- SAFEGUARDING ISN’T A FOREIGN CONCEPT
- SAFEGUARDING POLICIES AND PROCEDURES PROTECT YOUTH WORKERS
- DEFINING SAFEGUARDING AND UNDERSTANDING ABUSE