Until young women work out what they are giving time, headspace and heartspace to, they can be unclear about what they are prioritising and directing their energies to.
Using a 10-point scale, support your mentee to select items according to how high a priority they are in her life. She should give one point to items that are not very important and up to 10 points to those that are most important. She can assign the same number of points to more than one item.
- Doing my best in school
- Being popular
- Respecting other individuals
- Finishing high school
- Honesty in myself and others
- Being independent
- Being responsible for my actions
- Getting along with my parents
- Having money
- Helping others
- Having a healthy body
- Going to college or University
- Being successful
Which are your highest priorities?
Our Latest Posts:
- PROJECT GROW SAFEGUARDING
- WHAT IS SAFEGUARDING AND CHILD PROTECTION?
- SAFEGUARDING ISN’T A FOREIGN CONCEPT
- SAFEGUARDING POLICIES AND PROCEDURES PROTECT YOUTH WORKERS
- DEFINING SAFEGUARDING AND UNDERSTANDING ABUSE