One of the great sources of stress for young women and girls is academic pressure from exams. This is exacerbated when young women struggle to find a way to study.
- Help her to identify times and places where she can study calmly.
- Ask her to think about which techniques for revision suit her best, looking at the diagram below. Which does she use now? Which does she think might help her in future? Why?
Our Latest Posts:
- PROJECT GROW SAFEGUARDING
- WHAT IS SAFEGUARDING AND CHILD PROTECTION?
- SAFEGUARDING ISN’T A FOREIGN CONCEPT
- SAFEGUARDING POLICIES AND PROCEDURES PROTECT YOUTH WORKERS
- DEFINING SAFEGUARDING AND UNDERSTANDING ABUSE